Read our White Paper, Four Steps to Effective Website Content for Asset Managers, for more about properly structuring and writing Website content.
Your actions define your organization – you are what you do. However, no less vital are the words you choose to describe those actions. Words are how you explain your organization’s value to a diverse, often distracted, audience.
Daniel Quinn Communications can resolve four critical issues facing your organization:
~ Your projects are our sole focus, not just another item in an employee’s inbox.
~ Your messaging benefits from the expertise of a writing and editing professional.
~ You receive a perspective from someone outside your organization’s fishbowl.
~ Your projects will be completed with careful and thoughtful dispatch.
Although each project is unique, Daniel Quinn Communications approaches each project with the same discipline:
1. We ask questions and obtain the information we need so we can not simply think
about your project, but to think through it.
2. We conduct our research and write the Polished Draft.
3. We collaborate with our client, take their suggestions, and incorporate them into the
4. Consult with Website developers or any involved third party to ensure all aspects
of the project exceed the client’s standards.
5. Deliver the finished product.
For more information on our freelance writing and freelance editing services, contact us.